Many people are not conscious about what they eat. They just enjoy eating foods not knowing the various health outcomes and effects they have. Stored fat or being obese will likely happen if you are not careful of your food intake. If this will be the case, you’ll end up going to a surgeon and undergo a surgery to improve your overall health. Here are the different types of effective fat surgeries that you will want to know:
- Laser liposuction – is the most common procedure that enables the surgeon to practice in the less invasive surgery in the medical field. The procedure utilizes a sedative and local anaesthesia.
- Fat melting injection – involves off-label injection medication which attempts to destroy fat cells. Some procedure names call it mesotherapy or lipodissolve.
- Cryolipolysis – it’s a device that acts by freezing the skin to such extremes that the fat under the skin is damaged and will eventually be cleared out of the bloodstreams. Studies found out that there is at least 25% reduction in the thickness of fat after the treatment.
- Zerona – this treatment procedure uses low-light laser and studies show that after undergoing 6 treatments, an average of 3-4 inches fat is burned with the help of exercise and taking niacin and other supplements, and drinking lots of water.
- Adjustable gastric banding – a hollow band made of silicon rubber is positioned around the stomach near its upper end wherein a small pouch is created to make a narrow passage into the rest of the stomach.
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy – removal of vertical gastrectomy restricting the amount of food that can be eaten without bypassing of intestines.
- Vertical banded gastroplasty – uses both staple and band to create a small pouch that results in quick weight loss.
There are still different procedures of burning your fat. Every surgical procedure involves some risk that may also lead to infection. Talk to a surgeon now and ask about the best procedure that your body can have.